The Bipartisan Press is always looking for people wanting to share their opinions about a specific topic. If you are interested in doing so, please read the guidelines below and then use the contact form to submit a story.
We cover a variety of topics. Anything relating to politics, government, or public policies is okay.
Depending on what type of article you want to submit, you will need to follow different guidelines:
- Single Opinion Article – The entire article will be just your opinion
- Should be 600-1000 words long
- Should be detailed
- Should cover the topic you choose in-depth
- Should explain your point of view and provide valuable insight
- Should include non-copyrighted images
- Make sure your side of the argument is clear in the article.
- Include what topic you are covering
- Interview – If you have an important position in the government and would like to be interviewed, submit a request below
- 5-15 questions long
- Mention what position you hold (ie, Senator, Representative, Mayor, etc)
- Bipartisan (Normal) Article – These articles have 3 sections, a fact section, and two opinions:
- Choose one side and/or the fact section
- Each section should be 300-700 words
- Make your opinion known
- Explain you and what your side/party believe about the topic
- If you are doing the fact section, try your best to be unbiased and simply explain what is happening
- Want to do something else? Send us your pitch!
We will review all submissions, and try to get back to you within 24 – 48 hours. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, feel free to follow up.
If your article is chosen, it will be published on our website. We will include your name, a short 100 character bio, your twitter username, and a picture of you. Include this info in the pitch too. Thanks!