The Bipartisan Press is always looking for people wanting to share their opinions about a specific topic. If you are interested in doing so, please read the guidelines below and then use the contact form to submit a story.
We cover a variety of topics. Specifically, we are looking for articles relating to U.S. politics and government, including opinions, rebuttals, analysis, and news coverage.
Please follow the following guidelines
- Should be 600-1000 words long (longer articles sometimes accepted)
- Should be detailed
- Should cover the topic you choose in-depth
- Should explain your point of view and provide valuable insight
- Make sure your side of the argument is clear in the article.
- Include what topic you are covering
We will review all submissions, and try to get back to you within 24 – 48 hours. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, feel free to follow up.
If your article is chosen, it will be published on our website. We will include your name, a short 100 character bio, your twitter username, and a picture of you. Include this info in the pitch too.